Monday, October 6, 2008

No Ones Love Is Better Than Ice Cream!!!


Okay, so I bought a CD by Sarah Mclaughlin. I must have been in a weird mood. I guess I was feeling wild and crazy (because we all know how wild all her songs are). It came with 3 CD's in the album and I swear there is only 2 good songs out of all of them. Well, there is only 2 good songs out of 2 CD's since the 3rd one kept saying, "ERROR" when I tried to play it. This is why I don't buy CD's. It's like, Sarah.......you could at least give me a CD that freaking works? And, if that wasn't bad enough, I kept yelling at the CD. Every time I hear that song, "Your love is better than ice cream" I get mad. No ones love is better than ice cream. How can she get away with lying like that? Isn't that illegal?

P.S.
Does anyone want to buy my 2 CD's? I will throw in the one that doesn't work for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment