Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Biggest Loser


I just wanted to tell everyone what being the biggest loser feels like. It's sitting in front of your TV watching the show, "The Biggest Loser" while eating a huge bag of animal crackers with frosting. Why is it that every time I watch that show I feel the need to eat chocolate, nachos, spare ribs, little smokies, chicken wings, cookies, etc.? I swear it's that Bob and Jillian. They make those people work out so hard that I get hungry just watching them sweat.

Just in case you don't know who they are, I am posting a picture. I'm pretty sure Jillian was about to jump through the TV and personally pull the animal crackers from my fist tonight.

Next week I am going to put saw dust all over my floor. Then, I am going to order the greasiest fried chicken I can find. Once I finish with the bones, I will just chuck them on the saw dust floor. To top it off, I will get a bowl of peanuts with the shells and throw them on the ground as well.

Bob and Jillian -- You're definitely invited!

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on this I watch to hopefully get motivated but last night I just kept eating oreo's. I sort of feel like I have just worked out and can justify the calories. Maybe I shouldn't watch the show

    ReplyDelete