Friday, February 1, 2013

Laughing Gas, Apparently, Really Makes you Laugh...........

Libby and Lake went to the denstist yesterday. They are champs and did a great job! Most 5 and 6 year olds hate going to the dentist, but my kids LOVE it. They think that each time they go they "win" a new toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, and a treat out of the "prize drawer".
I don't have the heart to tell them that my Insurance is actually what pays for all that.

Libby ended up having a cavity - even with brushing. I told her that the Dentist would be giving her some "laughing gas" to help her be calm while the dentist drills. She literally laughed the entire time she was getting her cavity filled. She asked if she could go back and do it again.

Glad she didn't cry at the Dentist, but I am not sure if I like the idea that she is asking to go back and get another cavity filled?!?  Hmmmm....Maybe no lauging gas next time.

Had to post this picture of her as happy as a clam.........

Libby loving the Dentist

Libby and her sweet smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment