Monday, January 21, 2013

Best Make-up Products and prices (in my opinion)


This glue is the best for strip lashes. It is about $3. It comes in clear and dark. I like the dark as it dries black and blends right into the false lash.

 Ardell Eyelash Adhesive, LashGrip


Here is the best "Marker" eyeliner. It goes on smooth and is very easy to use since it as simple as using a marker. I like this kind the best (it has a thin tip). You can layer it if you want it thicker. It is great if you wear false lashes as it hides the line of the lash if you put it on after you have glued your lashes on.
Maybelline EyeStudio Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner Black

These are the best false lashes. They are only $1 at target. They come in Natural and Dramatic. And, you can reuse them a few times.

E.l.f (Eyes Lips Face) Cosmetics False Lashes

It covers and moistureizes without making me break out.

CoverGirl & Olay ToneRehab 2-in-1

I always like to let others know when I find a good product (us girls gotta stick together and great make-up and great deals). I am going to post the best products I have found....they do a great job and won't break the bank.


No comments:

Post a Comment