Monday, September 30, 2013

All I wanted was some crispy fries.....

You know it's a bad meal when....

I went to the hospital cafeteria to get some food. Apparently only one person works on Sunday and they don't have to cook if they are busy flirting with the girl before me in line.
Finally was able to order. I thought....I never order fries but they sound good. Soooo.... I order a large plate of fries. I get my fry sauce, extra salt, and pick out a drink to go wi...th it. As I stand there, I see him take the fries and put them in the microwave.....yes microwave. I stared at him when he took them out. Soggy and not even all the way hot. I wanted to say something but was in such disbelief that I just said thanks and paid for the fries. I then ate about 4 fries....just because I already had the salt and fry sauce. Then proceeded to throw them away. I pretty much feel like this incident and the crack lady talking to me (see previous post) has ruined my day. Where can you get a good crispy fry when you want one? Not at the hospital cafeteria.......not at the hospital cafeteria.......sigh.......

No comments:

Post a Comment