Monday, October 7, 2013

Letter to the Tooth Fairy..........


 
My daughter had a loose tooth for several weeks (it is her first… so of course it's a big deal). Not to mention, everyone she meets, she feels the need to tell them about her loose tooth. So, it must have meant a lot to her.
I finally couldn’t take it anymore and pulled it out last night (without her approval). I couldn't help it. It was hanging on by a tiny piece of skin. It looked like a diving board. Every time she ate, it would bend down. I actually think I did a service by pulling it when she least expected it. A mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do.
Once we got the tooth out, she was really excited. I thought everything was good until I saw the note she wrote to the tooth fairy. You can see the note below. She let the Tooth Fairy know that I hurt her while pulling her tooth out.
 
 
 Can you believe she sold me out like that? You know she was trying to get more money from the Tooth Fairy with sympathy points. I want to say it didn't work but then "the Tooth Fairy" ended up giving her $10 and leaving a note under her pillow about how beautiful her tooth was.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment