Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Daisy Duke



We were down visiting my brother and his family the other day. Libby got in my nephew's police car. She climed in it Dukes of Hazzard style. She didn't even open the door --just slid right through the window. Daisy Duke ain't got nothing on my girl. Once she finally made it in, she sat there 20 minutes strait. She would try and push it on the grass but couldn't get it to move so she would just sit. Not sure how I feel about her being okay with just sitting in "parked" cars. Hopefully that's no prediction of the future.

Lake is in constant motion but we got a quick shot of he and I together, so I thought I'd throw it on here.

1 comment:

  1. Chanel- You are so funny. I like your sense of humor. Libby is perfect and so if she wants to be Daisy Duke - its all good ;-)

    ReplyDelete