Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween






Halloween was great this year!

Lake loved Trick or Treating. He kept saying, "Rick or Wheat". I was like, Who is Rick and when did you start liking wheat?
He went as a Devil and Libby as an Angel. She wouldn't wear the halo that goes with the dress. So, I had to cut it off. I guess she ended up as a princess fairy. I was supposed to be an 80's rocker but it turned out more like an 80's hooker. The sad thing is I secretly liked wearing 3 neon belts at once.

p.s.
I truly did try to pull Lake's ratty pink pillow and sippy cup out of his hands for the pictures, but every time I tried there was a lot of tears involved -- so I opted to just let him be a devil with a pink ratty pillow.

1 comment:

  1. What cute costumes! And I think you looked hot as an 80's hooker, um I mean punker. :-)

    ReplyDelete