Wednesday, December 30, 2009

No Supermodels Wanted In This House.



I ordered my kids a set of, "Shelley Duvall's Bedtime Stories". It has a lot of bedtime stories that are narrated by famous people. Shelley Duvall is the creator of the movies so it shows her before each story is read. Most people would not describe her as a looker but my son LOVES her. Every time we watch the bedtime stories he says to me, "Mommy, She's Pretty". The first time he said it I thought he must be talking about a character in the book, but eventually realized it was Shelley he was going on about. I almost asked him if we were watching the same person on TV (but I didn't). I now realize what they mean when they say, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

For those of you who don't know who Shelley Duvall is, I will post a few pictures so you.

No comments:

Post a Comment