I took apart the frame, took out the floral picture. I glued paper over it and glued some jewelry to the paper.
I then put it in the frame and picked a paint color I thought would go with the paper and jewelry I had chosen. I ended up painting the frame a sage blue/green color.
This project took me about 30 minutes (if that). And, I love the way it turned out. It didn't cost me a penny as I already had the paint, paper, and costume jewelry.
I am posting the picture and frame before and after I revamped it.
|Before Picture (the one my mom was throwing out)|
|Paint for the frame|
|Sponge Brush to dab on the frame (I prefer it to using a paintbrush)|
|Paper I chose to glue over the floral picture|
|Ribbon I used to divide the 3 types of paper I chose|
|Finished Project with Jewelry attached to it|