Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Framed Easy Easter Craft Project

I decided to do another poster for Easter. I have other posts on here about the easy foam board idea. I am reposting the steps so you can see how easy it is. I purchased all the Easter materials from the dollar store. I only spent $6 on this project as I already had the frame (You can use the same frame to swap out different posterboards).

Attached are all the holidays I have done on the foam board. It is Inexpensive and fun! My kids love to have them hang in the house each holiday.

20x30 Foam Board

20x30 Empty Frame

Hot Glue Gun

Back of Posterboard

Easter Board

Easter Board in Frame

Halloween Materials

Halloween after hot glue

Halloween in Frame

Autumn materials

Painted foam board

Autumn board framed

Christmas board framed

No comments:

Post a Comment